My New M1934 Civil Police Lid.

Article about: I am very interested in many of the civil groups in Germany before an during the war Picked this up Its my second.

Default My New M1934 Civil Police Lid.

I am very interested in many of the civil groups in Germany before an during the war

Picked this up

Its my second.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3322.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	316.5 KB 
ID:	987380Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3320.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	316.7 KB 
ID:	987381Click image for larger version. 

Name:	decals.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	373.3 KB 
ID:	987382
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

A nice clean example, I assume the liner and chinstrap are present and original? Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

I forgot to take a pic, will put them up this evening
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

Default liner

linerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3356.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	323.1 KB 
ID:	988010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3357.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	316.1 KB 
ID:	988011Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3359.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	323.8 KB 
ID:	988012

Nice helmet! Your avatar photo is very distracting General, but I like it a lot!

Nice lid!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...