Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Named Heer M42 research help

Article about: Good morning gentlemen Iam trying to find informaton on a soldat's name that is written in the liner of my Heer M42 but I am not having a hole lot of luck could some one point me in the righ

?

Default Named Heer M42 research help

Good morning gentlemen Iam trying to find informaton on a soldat's name that is written in the liner of my Heer M42 but I am not having a hole lot of luck could some one point me in the right direction for my research please thanks.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named Heer M42 research help   Named Heer M42 research help  

Named Heer M42 research help   Named Heer M42 research help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named Heer M42 research help
    P
    Many

Default Re: Named Heer M42 research help

Hi Mark, basically you cannot find much. Service records are closed to all but next of kin.

You can research if he was KIA or listed as missing.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Adrian was really unshur if there was any information available at all on german military personal . It does not surprise me that the records are sealed to every one but family so there is no way to even tell who the soldat was attached to or what army group he belonged to.

Regards Mark K

Hi Mark, sadly no, not without a Feldpost number being written in the helmet.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you for the link Adrian I can see it would be a fairly daunting task with out more information to go on .

Regards Mark K