Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Named M42 single decal Heer

Article about: Hi Guys, this one came into work today. Note the original owners name: not German. I think it is Baltic in origin? Untouched condition and even has the ink stamp to the dome. But I did not h

Default Named M42 single decal Heer

Hi Guys, this one came into work today.

Note the original owners name: not German. I think it is Baltic in origin?

Untouched condition and even has the ink stamp to the dome. But I did not have time to get a pic of that part.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named M42 single decal Heer   Named M42 single decal Heer  

Named M42 single decal Heer   Named M42 single decal Heer  

Named M42 single decal Heer   Named M42 single decal Heer  

Named M42 single decal Heer  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named M42 single decal Heer
    P
    Many

A very nice helmet Adrian , just how I like them.

Me too!

It will be up for auction on August 25th. It came with an equally nice Brit lid with net.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade, a lovely crisp and clean M42 HEER helmet, I would loose those stickers though! Leon.

Hi Leon, they are good quality stickers and leave no residue. I would not put them on overwise as I would not sleep at night

Cheers, Ade.

Ade sir, that is a really nice helmet a true timeless classic. I would like too have that one.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

It will be up for sale on Aug 25th.

Just as I was leaving work a huge M35 double decal Police came in. Totally untouched, very dirty, but a little worse for wear with light surface rust, but complete. Interestingly, the helmet had a pad fitted to the crown of the liner. Vendors Dad took it from a dead German soldier. The decals were replacements (Original and period of course) Pics will be up next Tuesday.

Cheers, Ade.

Can't say fairer than that Ade!! Believe it or not, I know a very well respected record dealer who uses "stickers" to price up and code the covers of his vinyl's. That would be fine, but he writes the price and code onto the stickers after putting them on the sleeve's, leaving a great impression for posterity!!! His small minded argument when I questioned his methods was that he wanted to be able to see if anything came back his way, how much he sold it for in the first place! What a numpty! Leon.

No....... that is crazy...

Very nice Ade,why did I think you were in the landscaping business?or do you run a shop as well,another stupid question why is the Helmet going to auction?don't you want it Bud?..................

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast