Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ND M40 on Ebay

Article about: Now, I don't really bother with Ebay these days, but whilst I was browsing leisurely earlier today I came across this one, and I like the look of it. Anyone got any thoughts? If I had the mo

Default ND M40 on Ebay

Now, I don't really bother with Ebay these days, but whilst I was browsing leisurely earlier today I came across this one, and I like the look of it. Anyone got any thoughts? If I had the money, I think I would be bidding.Maybe some of you are?!
    the link - German helmet from Normandy on eBay (end time 01-Sep-10 12:41:20 BST)
    Attached Images Attached Images ND M40 on Ebay  ND M40 on Ebay  ND M40 on Ebay  ND M40 on Ebay 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ND M40 on Ebay
    P
    Many

Default Re: ND M40 on Ebay

It is possible to pick up a bargain on Fleabay, but you have to look hard, trouble is you and half the world are doing the same. From the pictures Jim, it has a chance, depends on how much you want to spend!
    Ask him for some close up pictures of the texture, near the rivet. And a close shot of the liner where it meets the helmet. That'll give some indication. Best of luck

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    It is possible to pick up a bargain on Fleabay, but you have to look hard, trouble is you and half the world are doing the same. From the pictures Jim, it has a chance, depends on how much you want to spend!
    Ask him for some close up pictures of the texture, near the rivet. And a close shot of the liner where it meets the helmet. That'll give some indication. Best of luck
    I won't be bidding mate. I'm really very strapped for cash at the moment. It's only got 16 hours or so left on it anyway and it's been bid up to £200, so I don't suppose it's even worth asking the guy for photo's. I just thought it was nice to see something with potential on a site that is usually full of very suspect lids. I'm sure it will go to a loving home, either that or we'll see it on there again in 2 months plastered with a fake decal and dodgy camo scheme .

dave sscrooge has had some very nice deals on ebay lids camos the lot!