Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.

Article about: I found this M16 German WW1 helmet, I’ve been told it was reissued during WW2, I don’t know much about German helmets, if someone could inform me if it is real and what would the price be of

Default Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.

I found this M16 German WW1 helmet, I’ve been told it was reissued during WW2, I don’t know much about German helmets, if someone could inform me if it is real and what would the price be of one of these, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.   Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.  

Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.   Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.  

Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.   Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help authenticating this M16 German helmet and the worth of it.
    P
    Many

Hello. In my opinion it is a ww2 period Bulgarian reissue. But wait for other opinions. As a Bulgarian reissue, if it is, the value is not too much.

With the holes on the right I think it may have last been used by the Afghan army. Jim G.

I agree, used from the Afghan army.

Indeed an M16 used by the Afghans. I would also like to get one of these at some point. The price should be what you're willing to pay for it.
    But if you really want to know these go for a little less than WW1 period/WW2 reissued M16's.