Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

NEED HELP Luftwaffe M35 DD SE 62 -- right helmet with all good matching components ?

Article about: Dear colleague collectors, Have an urgent question about the next Luftwaffe helmet maded M35 by SE 62, because I have an option on it. WHAT ARE YOU OPINIONS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING: - total impr

Default NEED HELP Luftwaffe M35 DD SE 62 -- right helmet with all good matching components ?

THREAD CLOSED -- see update down below

Dear colleague collectors,

Have an urgent question about the next Luftwaffe helmet maded M35 by SE 62, because I have an option on it.

WHAT ARE YOU OPINIONS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:

- total impression: shell, decals, liner, rivets, decals and chinstrap et cetera?

- Decals ok ?

- Chinstrap: right colour? [seems to be brown, or is darker black more common on such helmets ? ]

I PREFER A HELMET WHICH IS FULLY AUTHENTIC: thus with all components time aging, pre May 1945 and that all elements
    are a good match with this specific shell, thus prefer a non- replaced chinstrap and a non-replaced liner and non-replaced rivets

It seems that I can not copy the website images, so I have photographed them and attached here below. But so a bit unsharp perhaps.

Hereby the weblink: https://www.weitze.net/militaria/50/...n__290850.html

(but normaly I would not attach weblinks, but because I can not copy and paste the images or attaching print screens this solution -sorry for one time)

Lot of thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Startingcollector

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NEED HELP   Luftwaffe M35 DD  SE 62  -- right helmet with all good matching components ?   NEED HELP   Luftwaffe M35 DD  SE 62  -- right helmet with all good matching components ?  

NEED HELP   Luftwaffe M35 DD  SE 62  -- right helmet with all good matching components ?   NEED HELP   Luftwaffe M35 DD  SE 62  -- right helmet with all good matching components ?  

NEED HELP   Luftwaffe M35 DD  SE 62  -- right helmet with all good matching components ?   NEED HELP   Luftwaffe M35 DD  SE 62  -- right helmet with all good matching components ?  

NEED HELP   Luftwaffe M35 DD  SE 62  -- right helmet with all good matching components ?  
    Last edited by startingcollector; 10-09-2017 at 09:58 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEED HELP   Luftwaffe M35 DD  SE 62  -- right helmet with all good matching components ?
    P
    Many

Hi I think it looks good .but there are ones on here who will know a lot more then me.so just see what thay have to say.but looking at it .it's got good old look that I like.

What are your real concerns?
    Apart from the price & the size!!!

It was concerns about the chinstrap.

But not actual yet. I contacted the seller and item was sold, although still as 'availible' online.
    Unfortunately I had not time to check and research further. Next time better.

NO QUESTIONS YET ABOUT THIS HELMET .... THREAD CLOSED )-:

???????????
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

you can't assess helmets with photos taken from photos on a computer screen , detail is needed to scrutinize decals.