Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

need help on this post war quist m40 helmet

Article about: Sorry guys wasn't sure where to post this but I figured you guys would know about this helmet, I do collect the west German bgs helmets but Havnt came across one like this, its a q66 but the

Default need help on this post war quist m40 helmet

Sorry guys wasn't sure where to post this but I figured you guys would know about this helmet, I do collect the west German bgs helmets but Havnt came across one like this, its a q66 but the markers mark doesn't look right but everything else does, I was offered it in trade but wanted to make sure this was a original bgs helmet before I did the trade

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need help on this post war quist m40 helmet
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

So 100% post war Adrian?

Yes, that is correct.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Adrian, I go ahead and make the trade, guy wants my repo aged ss m35 helmet for it which I used as a filler in my collection, I show a pic just for laughs

Cheers mate

Jack

Ade, got this helmet today and guess what the seller pulled a switch the liner is original but the split pins are plastic buttons that you find on a chair or couch, the makers stamp was freshly done and the shell is a cheap China repo crap and to top it off he's selling a q64 m40 shell as a ww2 original, lucky I am covered thru flea bay and PayPal on it and going to file a dispute as item not described