Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?

Article about: Forum members, I am currently looking into purchasing this helmet for my aspiring new collection. From my observation it looks way too mint to be an original, but what do I know, I'm just a

Default Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?

Forum members,

I am currently looking into purchasing this helmet for my aspiring new collection. From my observation it looks way too mint to be an original, but what do I know, I'm just a newbie If it is original what should my pricing point be? As always any info/feedback is appreciated!

With Best,

Aaron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?   Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?  

Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?   Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?  

Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?   Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?  

Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Opinion: Luftschutz Helmet, Looks Too Nice To Be Orig?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

It looks A OK to me. Have you searched the forum? There are lots posted and if you read some of the threads you should be able to spot the tell tale signs. You miss out on the opportunity to learn if you don't do this.

There are fake decals out there. Still learning to spot the differences but looks good to me.

These helmets are not rare or very expensive and minty ones can be found. I put yours in the near minty category. Nice find!

Prices vary. Check out this site (a good dealer) for full on retail prices. They have a variety in all types of condition.

The Collector's Guild

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

100% correct! A great example. The issue is price, theses are fairly common, so make sure you pay a reasonable sum. Jim G.

Is $250 a resonable sum then? They are priced at $395 on the Collectors Guild.

MAP
    ?

I would say that is a fair price. I haven't bought one since 2012. Mine is in good (but not as nice as yours) condition and I spent $150...But that is 3 years ago. Let's see what others ask.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I'd snap it up at that price.....seems fair and reasonable

?

Reasonable price.
    Regards,
    John

Hi, that's a super condition (and original) helmet. You have found a good one, and it is worth whatever you are happy to pay for it. Go get it! Leon.

$250 for one in This nice of condition? Absolutely-take it!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That's a nice lid, buy it now!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast