Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Opinions on Heer Helmet Decal Sheet...

Article about: Hi all, Can anyone give me some opinions on this decal sheet? I have an opportunity to purchase these, but can't find ANY references online or offline as to street value or authenticity. I h

?

Default Need Opinions on Heer Helmet Decal Sheet...

Hi all,

Can anyone give me some opinions on this decal sheet? I have an opportunity to purchase these, but can't find ANY references online or offline as to street value or authenticity. I have little doubt they're the real deal, but what should I be paying?

Thoughts?
    Dzyner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Opinions on Heer Helmet Decal Sheet...   Need Opinions on Heer Helmet Decal Sheet...  

Attached Images Attached Images Need Opinions on Heer Helmet Decal Sheet... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Opinions on Heer Helmet Decal Sheet...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need Opinions on Heer Helmet Decal Sheet...

They look fine. Dealer price for a minty one is $100 each. These are not A1 but 'Good' and the price should reflect this. I reckon $350 tops for all four.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ned is 100% correct on these.

?

You dont see too many of these around, but there was a member on here a few months ago who stated that he had a box full of helmet decals of all descriptions that were vet bring backs, however i dont think we ever found out what the result was, but the ones you show are very nice

These are pretty neat, I think Ned is right on price. I personally think it would be better so save a bit more and go for just one helmet decal... complete with a helmet.

That would be my advice, since these isn't really much you can study about unissued decals, but to each his own, right?

?

Thanks so much for the advice and feedback guys. I think they're neat too, but I like to display what I purchase and agree with ObKrieger...if I'm going to have to spend $300 or more I may be better off saving up for a helmet I'll see how much it will take to get my hands on them and go from there.

These type of decals come up for sale quite a lot and are not that rare.