Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover

Article about: I would like to hear what you "helmet guys" think about this helmet. Valve? Thanks

Default Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover

I would like to hear what you "helmet guys" think about this helmet. Valve? Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover   Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover  

Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover   Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover  

Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover   Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover

No to the wire............. Looks to have been "varnished over" at some point, which de-values it. Plus with that horrible wire all over it............ not a lot

Default Re: Need some help with is m40 luftwaffe helmet w/ chicken wire cover

Shell, paint and decal look good, with a layer of some kind of varnish or polish. Liner looks ok I think. Drawstring and chickenwire no good. Chinstrap looks to be repro. No clue on value. Take the wire off, maybe $200-300, that's just my guess. How mcuh they asking, or how much did you pay?