MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new helmet book of Norway captured helmets

Article about: German Combat Helmets - A Norwegian Collection by Jan M. Meland I have posted this in the panzergrenidier forum as well, largely because it is reenactor focused and this is collector focused

Default new helmet book of Norway captured helmets

German Combat Helmets - A Norwegian Collection by Jan M. Meland
    I have posted this in the panzergrenidier forum as well, largely because it is reenactor focused and this is collector focused.
    I really enjoyed this photos in this new book.
    I just received this book, after buying it form the US Ebay site. It is great. Close ups of paint, and decals, of both regular "plain" helmets and camo.

The photos are clear, crisp, and they are all in color. For the price I paid, about 35 USD, it is very worth while, adn I urge people interested in seeing wartime helmets taken in Norway to consider buying it.

Patrick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new helmet book of Norway captured helmets
    P
    Many

?

Here is Jan (in red fez, his party hat) at my place before SOS signing the very first book for me. He has a great collection. That's Andy C beside him.

The book is very worthwhile to buy.

It's a lot bigger than I expected actually. I was speaking to Jan recently about his recent helmet hunting expedition in Norway, I will definitely get one of these I think.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Here is Jan (in red fez, his party hat) at my place before SOS signing the very first book for me. He has a great collection. That's Andy C beside him.

The book is very worthwhile to buy.
    Doug-
    Is that hockey on the television in the background?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Doug- Is that hockey on the television in the background?
    Bob- of course! What else is worth watching LOL. This was during the Winter Olympics. I think it was Canada vs Norway and Jan lost the bet so he had to give me his red fez.

?

It's a great book, with plenty of brilliant photos (as is the norm for Jan)
    A worthwhile investment for any TR helmet collect IMO.

Brad.

I also have a copy of the book. I highly recommend this book.
    Great photos, nice and crisp as Brad stated.

Even if this is not my collecting area, it sounds like a great book. I love when people make these in-depth studies and how much they devote to them.

I actually just PM'ed Jan this past week on GHW. I am buying two copies from him because I am sure I will wear out one copy by excessively flipping through. Gotta love the fez!

Quote by DougB View Post
    Bob- of course! What else is worth watching LOL. This was during the Winter Olympics. I think it was Canada vs Norway and Jan lost the bet so he had to give me his red fez.
    Doug-
    If you got that fez, I would have thought you lost the bet! heavy hocky time now through June with the Stanley Cup playoffs.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast