Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New m40 helmet, its in ok shape. does it look ok ?

Article about: I just picked this up today for 200 bucks. Its in rough shape, well not to bad but I figured it wasn't a bad deal. What is this staining on there? When I physically get this helmet Ill clean

Default New m40 helmet, its in ok shape. does it look ok ?

I just picked this up today for 200 bucks. Its in rough shape, well not to bad but I figured it wasn't a bad deal. What is this staining on there? When I physically get this helmet Ill clean it up some... New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?
    P
    Many

200.00 is a fair price considering the condition has you stated. I would not do much if anything to the helmet, the liner is very fragile and looks to be blood rot. Be careful with it.
    Marty
    Last edited by Tank Destroyer; 10-11-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks for the reinsurance on what I paid. For having somewhat the decal left, and I figured it was a K.I.A helmet, 200 was ok + shipping. I wont touch the liner at all but maybe see if I can remove some rust, I don't know how to go about doing that. Probably just leave it. Thans again for your input.

Hi, I'm not keen on the "naming", looks like a permanent marker has been used? Leon.

I can't tell either. I was wondering the same thing. I have to get it in my hands to really see it

So with the blood stain issues, to keep it stable just leave it the way it is?

Leave it alone and it will be fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    So with the blood stain issues, to keep it stable just leave it the way it is?
    Don't mess with it please , it will outlive you.

Nope I wont, I'll trust the experts here. Who wants to mess with a already messed with blood stained helmet

New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?New m40 helmet, its in ok shape.  does it look ok ?I just got the helmet in. The signature looks good and it was a paint, not a marker. I noticed if you look real close you can see the vets name and his serial number and regiment. Hard to read at a glance but I made out 53rd . Wanted to share. NOt bad for a couple hundred

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast