Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Member, Just wanted to say Hello !!

Article about: Hello All, Just wanted to say Hello and Thanks for a great site, If this is the wrong place to post an intro, I apologize, maybe the moderator can move me, I have a great intrest in the same

Default Re: New Member, Just wanted to say Hello !!

welcome to the forums Norseman,,,i have been on others,but sincerely feel that this one is the best around,,,looking forward to your future postings,,,Robert

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Welcome to the forum Norseman! I am from Erie, PA, not too far from you.
    Looking for WWII U.S. dog tags

Again, I want to thank you all very much, One thing for sure, I have alot to learn. I need to read through old post's, so not to ask redundant questions. I just got done reading the first 2 pages on SS uniforms, Someone name Fritz had a SS cap and Tunic, and they were fake, as per the Moderator Mr Stevenson from the UK, and some other folks, Wow, impressive. I sure know were to ask for future purchases lol. To my neighbor from Erie PA, This is just coincidence i'm sure, but I just had a deal with a fella from Erie, To buy a couple of M40's and a M42 helmet, and the poor guy just fell off the face of this earth lol, I know it's wasn't you, just thought it funny,,, I really wanted those helmets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12