Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Newbie Alert Could I get your expertise on this helmet?

Article about: Hi all. My dad is a Australian Vietnam Veteran 67-69 who is expandng his collection. He is looking for an Australian Helmet from the Vietnam war and I have no idea what to look for. Dad has

Default Newbie Alert Could I get your expertise on this helmet?

Hi all. My dad is a Australian Vietnam Veteran 67-69 who is expandng his collection. He is looking for an Australian Helmet from the Vietnam war and I have no idea what to look for. Dad has been able to tell me a few things about colour etc, but I know there can be fakes out there. We have a bid on one at the moment, but we are unsure of whether it is an Australian issue or US helmet. Would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanking you all in advance.Attachment 667290Attachment 667291Attachment 667292Attachment 667293Attachment 667294Attachment 667295Attachment 667296

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi , welcome to the forum , you will need to upload the pictures to the forum otherwise the thread will become useless over time. Also you have posted the question in the wrong area , you need to place it in the Allies area not German, Good luck my friend, Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Thanking you very much for your help! I have now posted in the correct thread with photos.