Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

No Decal M42 Helmet Help!

Article about: I am new to collecting German helmets. I found this german m42 no decal on a website for \\$250. The seller says the chinstrap is a replacment. Is the liner original to the helmet? Is it an or

Default No Decal M42 Helmet Help!

I am new to collecting German helmets. I found this german m42 no decal on a website for $250. The seller says the chinstrap is a replacment. Is the liner original to the helmet? Is it an original?

Many Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture No Decal M42 Helmet Help!   No Decal M42 Helmet Help!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement No Decal M42 Helmet Help!
    P
    Many

Default Re: No Decal M42 Helmet Help!

Hi and welcome to the forum. As he said the chinstrap is replaced and the leather liner appears to be as well. If you can take a closer photo of the liner it will be more helpfull.

You may notice that the shell appearance is alot more used than the interior. Still if the outside paint is original than the price is about fair.

rgrds, Ty

That is what I thought... the liner is way less used than the helmet.

?

Yes, the liner is also replaced, 250USD is a bit high price for non true helmet
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

I agree with Dimas, its a bad liner its not worth buying i would put some more money to and get an unmessed with example, rgds Dave