Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Normandy camo... how about this one?

Article about: well i was planning on trading him a perfect fixed bail m1, a minesweeper badge, and \\$425.

Default Normandy camo... how about this one?

this helmet is from the same fellow who is offering me the other helmet. he wants a bit more for it. im really hoping that this one is good.

do you think it's original, liner camo and all?

thanks once again to everyone who replies. i am very thankful for this forum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Normandy camo... how about this one?   Normandy camo... how about this one?  

Normandy camo... how about this one?   Normandy camo... how about this one?  

Normandy camo... how about this one?   Normandy camo... how about this one?  

Normandy camo... how about this one?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Normandy camo... how about this one?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Normandy camo... how about this one?

I would stick my neck out and say that it appears to be a nice helmet. The paintwork looks ok and the rivets look as though they are un-messed with. I am always reluctant to pass judgement from photographs though.

harry i agree with you, the paint does look good also so does the liner, i like the wear around the bottom helmet edge etc but hey i am no helmet guy atall so wait for a few more opinions from doug etc

yes! keep the good comments comin! imagine that, a 17 year old kid with a normandy camo for a 2nd helmet. i cant wait.

?

I like what I see so far.
    Would you mind showing a photo of the makers stamp if possible. I have all my helmets and books packed away at the moment and do not recognize the maker from the air vent. It appears to be a model 40 with the rolled edge and the chinstrap bails.
    Thanks
    Steve

I do like what I see.

This helmet looks better than the other one for sure

for me,,,the paint is just too nice,,,hardly any noticeable wear at all,,,i guess it could have just layed around in protective enviroment all these years,,,but i would want an iron-clad provenance before i shelled out my hard earned money,,,

*negotiations in progress!!!!!*

and im getting those stamps pics for you all. i should have them up tomorrow.

My advice is to have a look at the excellent faked camos in the pinned thread at the top of the forum.

I am not convinced by this example and I am concerned this is a high end fake.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast