Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Norwegian reissue German helmet

Article about: Ladies and gents, Please forgive my forwardness in posting this request in the helmets forum. I have already placed an add in the other militaria wanted section. I am looking for a post war

?

Default Norwegian reissue German helmet

Ladies and gents,

Please forgive my forwardness in posting this request in the helmets forum. I have already placed an add in the other militaria wanted section.

I am looking for a post war issued German helmet, complete with dyed liner and Norwegian decal....I know some members are able to obtain these for the intention of stripping them back to German origin....I haven't had much luck searching for one....so if anyone knows a source for these lids or would offer to sell one, please contact me....any model would suit, I would just like one of these in it's post war configuration for my collectionan.

An M42 would be the dream
    Thanking you,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Norwegian reissue German helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Norwegian reissue German helmet

You could try Ebay once in a while, but they are usually overpriced there(Like most is).
    Other than that, I don't know about that many other websites other than Norwegian websites, and I doubt most will ship abroad.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Thanks for that.....just a case of getting lucky one day!!!!

?

PM Sent about a website that might have one.

Nitram