Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NS66 Army

Article about: Hello, I think im sick or i need to slow down a little bit because this is my fourth one this year you guys saying it is addicting to collect were right. I purchased this helmet its a NS66 A

Default NS66 Army

Hello,
    I think im sick or i need to slow down a little bit because this is my fourth one this year you guys saying it is addicting to collect were right. I purchased this helmet its a NS66 Army Heer M40 the batch number i can barely make out that has seen better days but i kinda like the vibe it gives off. I think it was definatly a battle field pickup both sides of the chinstrap are cleanly broken or possibly cut and the liner looks as if it has had some kind of organic matter(blood) because in the areas the inside has seen considerable corrosion including the liner

How much do you think a helmet like this would go for out of curiousity
    Thank you for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS66 Army   NS66 Army  

NS66 Army   NS66 Army  

NS66 Army   NS66 Army  

NS66 Army  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS66 Army
    P
    Many

Default Re: NS66 Army

That's a well worn helmet. A better and much clearer photo of the decal would be useful to confirm its a good decal. If r is a good decal, I would estimate it around $5-700, but I'd want it to be closer to $500.

Here is the pic and thank you for the reply

Attachment 404547

I agree with helmetone on the price. This one is certainly a blood stained helmet, which means the soldier wearing it was probably killed in action.

Corey

Link didn't work.

NS66 Army

That's a better photo. It looks more promising. I like the silver tone.

the chin strap could have been cut to remove the helmet off the body. could have been.

Certainly looks like a good battlefield pick up,the decal appears to be a good one,looks about the right for condition to the lid.Pretty grusome looking damage inside,i'm glad that was not anyone i know and love wearing this one.

These Kia helmets are very sobering representatives of the war. Usually when you see German helmets you think of the glory of the Third Reich, but with this one is shows the true face of the Third Reich. It brought death, disguised as progress, to the German people.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast