Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Oakleaf Military.Inc

Article about: And this one for over 4000\\$ : Volkssturm " Freikorps Saurland" M-42 helmet and to stay in the 4K range another turd helmet : Luftwaffe double decal M35 two-camouflage finish helmet

?

Default Oakleaf Military.Inc

Has any one ever dealt with this company before I have been there and browsed around on a few occasions but two things scare me the abundance of very High end pieces and there prices are even scarier than that will leave a link to there website to browse around at your leisure. Oakleaf Militaria, Inc.

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oakleaf Military.Inc
    P
    Many

Default Re: Oakleaf Military.Inc

I would say the company is perfectly alright.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

There prices still scare the hell out of me thoe .

Regards Mark K

Good items there.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Some nice stuff there, but as you say, they charge like the light brigade.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Thanks for looking gentlemen there are a couple of items they have I am quite intrested in just wanted a little background info before I dove in there and yes Adrian they have some very nice looking high quality gear for sale there there soft caps are to die for. No joke there Ned

Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Mark K; 11-06-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: add info

?

You would want to be very, very careful before committing your hard earned pay to much of their headgear. I'd recommend you post anything you are interested in here or the other forums for opinions.

Know what you buy , there's expensive crap there too.
    Like this one Army re-issued double decal M35 helmet at 2650$

Just looked at the headgear section and I see what you mean.

I only looked at a couple of the uniforms.

Posting here first is sound advice.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I would most definatley do so as I would with any other purchase of headgear unless it came from the forums own classified section thanks for the heads up do you have some concerns we should know about?

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast