Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Odd camo m42

Article about: I got this recently, its one of the more unusual camo patterns out there. Done with a brush its a combination of stone grey, green and dark brownn

?

Default Odd camo m42

I got this recently, its one of the more unusual camo patterns out there. Done with a brush its a combination of stone grey, green and dark brownn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	973628   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	57 
Size:	222.2 KB 
ID:	973627  

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	56 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	973629   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	51 
Size:	186.4 KB 
ID:	973630  

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	75 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	973631  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm a bit skeptical on this one. Not liking the painted interior. But to be honest I can't see much from the pictures provide. Maybe just the small screen of my tablet...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Gloss paint looks unnatural. Surely matt paint would provide better camoflage? To me a post war job.

?

I agree with the rest of the boys. Post war paint done to fool others.

Could the gloss be the product of a protective coating on top of the camo? I used to own a camo Luftwaffe M35 that had a protective coating that made the helmet have a gloss look to it.

MAP
    ?

While I am still on the Exit side, better photos are needed.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, IF, ( a big if ) the description is accurate I am really struggling to see it. None of the colours that I am seeing from these pictures resembles the correct colours and shades from the Reich period. Simply a re-worked M42 in my eye's. Leon
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Not one you want.