Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Odd camo m42

Article about: I got this recently, its one of the more unusual camo patterns out there. Done with a brush its a combination of stone grey, green and dark brownn

?

Default Odd camo m42

I got this recently, its one of the more unusual camo patterns out there. Done with a brush its a combination of stone grey, green and dark brownn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Odd camo m42   Odd camo m42  

Odd camo m42   Odd camo m42  

Odd camo m42  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Odd camo m42
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm a bit skeptical on this one. Not liking the painted interior. But to be honest I can't see much from the pictures provide. Maybe just the small screen of my tablet...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Gloss paint looks unnatural. Surely matt paint would provide better camoflage? To me a post war job.

?

I agree with the rest of the boys. Post war paint done to fool others.

Could the gloss be the product of a protective coating on top of the camo? I used to own a camo Luftwaffe M35 that had a protective coating that made the helmet have a gloss look to it.

MAP
    ?

While I am still on the Exit side, better photos are needed.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, IF, ( a big if ) the description is accurate I am really struggling to see it. None of the colours that I am seeing from these pictures resembles the correct colours and shades from the Reich period. Simply a re-worked M42 in my eye's. Leon
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Not one you want.