Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

odds and sods

Article about: I was wondering about any cheap helmets you unexspectadly picked up,but the cirumstances made them more interesting,beyond their price.one i got was an m40 ss shell non relic being used for

Default odds and sods

I was wondering about any cheap helmets you unexspectadly picked up,but the cirumstances made them more interesting,beyond their price.one i got was an m40 ss shell non relic being used for documents and notes at a militaria fair,got it for 15£s,runnes gone but clearly remains of the white ss sheild.2nd was an old m16 covered inmud and battle damaged ,the particular dealer thought no one would be interested,and had it under the table ,but i jumped at it at 20£s.another a visitor to the fair said he lived around corner and had an old m16 his kids played with ,got it for a tenner.it was painted black and had the lugs painted white,ugg,soon changed,but iv enjoyed owning these helmets as much as dearer ones,any stories of your own?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement odds and sods
    P
    Many

Default Re: odds and sods

I bought a Hungarian/German helmet when i was a kid for $15 It was a World War 2 helmet but some put SS decals on it which where fake but hey $15 for a german stlye helmet? And me being 10 at the time and all i dreamed about was owning a german helmet? you bet it was a great deal! (i still have this helmet its in my moms basement in a box!)