Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oh no, oh please NO!

Article about: Just a footnote on this one, I was not the instigator of this. It was the original seller, who I contacted. A good one though! He certainly had me for sure. Now to clean the coffee stains of

?

Default Oh no, oh please NO!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WW2-German-navy-Helmet-/160776087716?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash= item256f0068a4

A
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture5.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	326630  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Oh no, oh please NO!

If that's an original Kriegsmarine helmet, it's most likely an Emaillierwerke Fulda production.

SHAME! He's kidding right? Right?

Surely not....!!

Steve

?

I don't think that blur is Photoshop.

A

I am pretty sure he is kidding, looks like its a smudge in photoshop on the pic. I would guess people offered him a price and he declined so they reported him, hence the explanation on the second relist. Should contact him for more pics I guess

Jason

Sounds like a horrible April Fool's joke to me! Someone is trying to kill me.

He is a regular militaria seller with over 2600 sells!! To me the picture is just photo shopped.
    Ask for better pic's and wait.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    He is a regular militaria seller with over 2600 sells!! To me the picture is just photo shopped.
    Ask for better pic's and wait.
    cheers
    |<ris
    I hope so, I really do. Just the thought that Ebay offers that advice makes me wonder how many have been lost to vandalism.
    Looking at it again, it does look like Photoshop. I stand corrected.

Best Regards,

A not so furious Andy

Edit: Just a thought, if that has been Photoshopped, and it is made public here, it could open this guy up to the E-Police again.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Sounds like a horrible April Fool's joke to me! Someone is trying to kill me.

That is exactly what it is.

Regards,

Andy

kc1
    ?

Edit: Just a thought, if that has been Photoshopped, and it is made public here, it could open this guy up to the E-Police again.

Ebay do not 'police' their site. Items are reported to them by people with their own agenda who troll through listed items and report the ones they want too. This has been done to me by people who have then emailed offering a rediculously low sum for items that have been pulled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast