Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Opinions on this German m40 helmet

Article about: Can pick this up for \\$160, I am still a novice when it comes to German combat helmets I mainly collect the m34 police helmets and luftschutz helmets, I just need to know if paint and liner i

Default Opinions on this German m40 helmet

Can pick this up for $160, I am still a novice when it comes to German combat helmets I mainly collect the m34 police helmets and luftschutz helmets, I just need to know if paint and liner is ok and I know it's not the best of shape but I like them in that been there done that shape so think its worth picking up?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  47.1 KB
Views: 127
Size:  42.3 KB
Views: 128
Size:  42.7 KB
Views: 128
Size:  42.7 KB
Size:  41.4 KB
Views: 121
Size:  42.2 KB
Views: 130
Size:  38.7 KB
Views: 126
Size:  30.6 KB
Views: 126
Size:  37.3 KB
Size:  38.1 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

I highly recommend to save your money for another, nicer 'been there'-helmet.
    There are plenty of them and even not that expensive.

I know what you saying krisse, but I am getting alot of feedback on this helmet and alot are saying camo over winter camo on another site and for $160 shipped is a good deal like I said I mainly collect the cheaper m34 and luftschutz helmets, this is my 3rd combat helmet in my collection and possiable first camo one to boot, my other 2 I paid around $400 each and both are descent helmets one is a Luftwaffe sd m40 and the other is a heer

You really have to post bigger photos , devil is Always in the details with German helmets.
    160$ is a good price if it is a camo over winter camo , bigger photos will tell for sure.

Hi, I really could not say from these images if the over paint is period. It must be thick though as it appears to block one of the vents. Leon.

Leon I get better daylight pics once I receive it then we know if its period paint or post war paint but this has a very good chance of being period paint from a few people I showed pics to so hopefully my gamble pays off