Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on HKP M-42

Article about: Hello Guys, Please your opinion on this HKP M-42, offered to me in a trade.. complete with rivets and washers still in place and it has a faint dome stamp in the middle.

Default Opinions on HKP M-42

Hello Guys,

Please your opinion on this HKP M-42, offered to me in a trade.. complete with rivets and washers still in place and it has a faint dome stamp in the middle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on HKP M-42   Opinions on HKP M-42  

Opinions on HKP M-42   Opinions on HKP M-42  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on HKP M-42
    P
    Many

Looks honest enough to me!..

Looks OK, what are you giving up in the trade?

Looks ok... any info on the liner stamp on the metal ring?

It was offered to me in a sale not trade (sorry my mistake), the seller askes 375,- euro's for it.. No info clearly visible on the band.

Looks good all around. Typical hkp vents. I think €375 is too much, especially without a strap.

Honest M-42 agree on price should be less but that is up to you. timothy

I think the price is probably reasonable enough, neither a bargain nor a ripoff but the helmet is not particularly attractive either given the lack of decal or chinstrap. If all you really want is a representative example of the ubiquitous M42 then you probably won't go too far wrong with this one.

I agree that the price is a bit high. 375 Euro is what? $500 US? It's a nice lid but the price should be less (no chin strap).

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I think the price is probably reasonable enough, neither a bargain nor a ripoff but the helmet is not particularly attractive either given the lack of decal or chinstrap. If all you really want is a representative example of the ubiquitous M42 then you probably won't go too far wrong with this one.
    Hi , although i agree with Glenn to a point , a genuine and honest no decal M42 helmet is getting quite scarce as people are messing around with them faster than you can say "neep"!! I feel the price is fair enough , and bag a good one while you can as there are no "is it fake" questions hanging over a piece like this. Good luck, Leon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast