Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Opinions on m17

Article about: Throw it on ebay and try again. To me it's not worth the effort and you won't be entirely satisfied. This yellow paint will always be in the back of your mind.

Throw it on ebay and try again. To me it's not worth the effort and you won't be entirely satisfied. This yellow paint will always be in the back of your mind.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Throw some red paint on it and it'll be a hotdog!

Well if that is the case and you can see no feldgrau underneath wouldn't be worth the effort. There are plenty of outlets selling FG paint to re condition it but it would just be a display mannequin helmet. Like I said the helmet is a good original piece in general. If you want collector grade try again. Those aren't a easily found helmet I about bought one that was represented as early TR Weimar but I felt uneasy about the paint and believed it was a repaint and redecalled one years ago so I passed. It's all up to you. timothy

It is a nice helmet and it is worth still having in a collection IMO but anyone would rather it all original. It is still a nice helmet as I said just the colour is terrible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12