Opinions on near mint chinstrap.

Article about: Recently purchased this chinstrap from the collectors guild which I believe is a well respected dealer of genuine items. I just wanted a second opinion as it seems unissued and almost to goo

Default Opinions on near mint chinstrap.

Recently purchased this chinstrap from the collectors guild which I believe is a well respected dealer of genuine items. I just wanted a second opinion as it seems unissued and almost to good to be true. Many thanks for your opinions in advance. Cheers Jon ..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	857315Click image for larger version. 

Views:	36 
Size:	217.6 KB 
ID:	857316Click image for larger version. 

Views:	32 
Size:	227.4 KB 
ID:	857317Click image for larger version. 

Views:	35 
Size:	229.2 KB 
ID:	857318Click image for larger version. 

Views:	46 
Size:	226.1 KB 
ID:	857319Click image for larger version. 

Views:	61 
Size:	216.1 KB 
ID:	857320Click image for larger version. 

Views:	31 
Size:	222.4 KB 
ID:	857321

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi, well I like it, there are no "furry" edges often seen on modern fakes. Just need to find a mint helmet for it now! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, well I like it, there are no "furry" edges often seen on modern fakes. Just need to find a mint helmet for it now! Leon.
    Thanks Leon. It wasn't the cheapest but I like it and already have my eye on a very tidy ND M42 which could be a perfect match 👍

A few years back, a group of original late war unissued chin straps were found. This is likely one of them
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

our own Dimas found a load I believe.

I have heard of this this find before but always thought it was a myth.. The chinstrap does appear almost I guess in the condition it left the factory it was made not sure whether to match it to a late war m42 or just keep it as it is.. Great to think there are maybe still some hidden treasures out there!

I have heard of this this find before but always thought it was a myth.. The chinstrap does appear almost I guess in the condition it left the factory it was made not sure whether to match it to a late war m42 or just keep it as it is.. Great to think there are maybe still some hidden treasures out there!