Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions needed on helmet camo cover

Article about: Hi My apologies if it aint the right palce to post this.Is there any safe to way to determine the originality of a cloth camo helmet cover?A field made one,take a look in that one please...T

Default Opinions needed on helmet camo cover

Hi
    My apologies if it aint the right palce to post this.Is there any safe to way to determine the originality of a cloth camo helmet cover?A field made one,take a look in that one please...Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions needed on helmet camo cover   Opinions needed on helmet camo cover  

Opinions needed on helmet camo cover   Opinions needed on helmet camo cover  

Opinions needed on helmet camo cover  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions needed on helmet camo cover
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions needed on helmet camo cover

Not a factory made regulation cover. All factory made covers were reversible to white. Whether field or depo made, or made from zeltbahn I don't know. Jim G.

This is Swiss Zelt material you can tell by the thin green line

?

Well spotted Rene!!!

But then your are the king of camouflage town.....I'm the village idiot

So gentlemen,it appears that atleast one factor(the green line that unifies the green sections) is the red flag here.Am I correct to assume that this line should not be in any WW2 German zeltbahn as well? Thia cover was bought cheap,but Zeltbahns are kind of expensive if they are intact and two colored,thats my concern.
    Thank you both

Quote by siton1111 View Post
    So gentlemen,it appears that atleast one factor(the green line that unifies the green sections) is the red flag here.Am I correct to assume that this line should not be in any WW2 German zeltbahn as well? Thia cover was bought cheap,but Zeltbahns are kind of expensive if they are intact and two colored,thats my concern.
    Thank you both
    You are correct only on swiss items