Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Q64 M40 Heer reissue

Article about: Hey Guys, Annoyed from this ads?   Please your opinions on this reissue.. what do you think of the liner?

Default Opinions on Q64 M40 Heer reissue

Hey Guys,

Please your opinions on this reissue.. what do you think of the liner?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on Q64 M40 Heer reissue   Opinions on Q64 M40 Heer reissue  

Opinions on Q64 M40 Heer reissue   Opinions on Q64 M40 Heer reissue  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Q64 M40 Heer reissue
    P
    Many

Hi, the liner looks fine on this Quist M40 to me, I am not so sure that the Quist "big foot" decal was period applied though, the edges look a bit odd to me and it is defiantly applied over a very un-even surface towards the top section. It may just be my eyesight though!! Leon.

I think that this is a typical reissue decal (no bigfoot) and the helmet is also a reissue.. this is the description An original WWII M40 single decal army helmet that retains it’s original paint and finish. The helmet is size/maker stamped Q64 - the batch number is obscured and is not readable. The helmet is untouched and complete with it’s original liner and a full-length 13 hole chin strap A nice example of an M40 SD Heer.
    Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, the liner looks fine on this Quist M40 to me, I am not so sure that the Quist "big foot" decal was period applied though, the edges look a bit odd to me and it is defiantly applied over a very un-even surface towards the top section. It may just be my eyesight though!! Leon.

Leon know his helmets. I like it. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I agree with the guys, reissue decal over a repainted surface. Helmet looks good to me.

Quote by Nmilitaria View Post
    I think that this is a typical reissue decal (no bigfoot) and the helmet is also a reissue.. this is the description An original WWII M40 single decal army helmet that retains it’s original paint and finish. The helmet is size/maker stamped Q64 - the batch number is obscured and is not readable. The helmet is untouched and complete with it’s original liner and a full-length 13 hole chin strap A nice example of an M40 SD Heer.
    Ah, I see , a re-issue Q decal,with that scratch and my poor eyesight I could not quite make it out.Makes perfect sense now, a nice complete helmet. Leon.

Thanks guys!