Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Org todt air defense gladiator or...?

Article about: Strange helm, unique in my experience, how about in yours? I'm thinking luftschutz, possibly reissued to org. Todt or maybe sa wehrmann, ah schule, ordensburg, transport gp. Speer or similar

?

Default Org todt air defense gladiator or...?

Strange helm, unique in my experience, how about in yours? I'm thinking luftschutz, possibly reissued to org. Todt or maybe sa wehrmann, ah schule, ordensburg, transport gp. Speer or similar near war's end. Some think the liner's french or belgian.
    It all looks period, and if faked i'd have imagined it would've become an 'sa', a 'rad' or similar rarity.
    By the way, it's interesting the usual luftschutz 'rl' rim mark is absent and the only stamping is '238/31.' thanks for all comments and insights. (hello bob coleman? Cricketchris?) thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Org todt air defense gladiator or...?   Org todt air defense gladiator or...?  

Org todt air defense gladiator or...?   Org todt air defense gladiator or...?  

Org todt air defense gladiator or...?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Org todt air defense gladiator or...?
    P
    Many

?

Plus that's a variation rim decal.

I like what I see. but I would like to see better pictures.
    chris

?

thanks a mint chris - how better ,given that we must load lorez pix here? and, what are you thinking so far?
    Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    I like what I see. but I would like to see better pictures.
    chris

how is the color dark green or brown?
    chris

?

re-painted ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

definitely brow, chris. I van try again tomorrow in 'open shade' - daylight with cloud cover. only problem there is that shadow light is bluish tho I can set the white balance in the cam to color correct. but I mean, this looks like org. todt color to me, basically. thanks again.
    Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    how is the color dark green or brown?
    chris

?

geeez - let's try this again! 'definitely browN, chris. I Can try again tomorrow in 'open shade'....' what details do you want, in particular?

close-up of the paint.
    chris

?

will get to it tomorrow. it seems to be sprayed on vs. brushed and in one small area there's a vertical run