MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?

Article about: Okay, okay THIS will be my last question (for a while) I'll be either buying this one a M16 camo. (I have already posted the M16 camo on this thread: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imperi...6

Default Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?

Okay, okay THIS will be my last question (for a while) I'll be either buying this one a M16 camo. (I have already posted the M16 camo on this thread: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...6-camo-732861/ Check it out if you're willing to wash away the last tiny possibility of it not being orginal.)

I hope that this one's all original because I really want a Freikorps/early SA helmet! (And also a WW1 helmet in general.)
    Sorry for all my questions I keep posting, I'm one of the younger collectors on this forum and because of that I can't spend all that much. So if I make one wrong purchase I will not be able to buy anything nice for months, because I'll need the money elsewhere.

Thank you all for your help in advance!

Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orginal Freikorps/early SA helmet?
    P
    Many

I mean I know nothing about the aforementioned Freikorps/Early SA style helmets, but to me this looks like a reissue M18 with a mid-late war pretty eaten up steel band liner, no decal, so after 1943 and a bit of vet art on the front, but I could be wrong.
    Luis

?

Freikorps had bigger swastika. I think on Wikipedia they have a photo of a period photo of a static swastika helmet photographed in Berlin 1919