MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Original Camo?

Article about: Hi everyone, This helmet has been discussed on this forum before however i had requests from some members to re-post it with some more pics. So here you go: There is no funny fresh paint sme

Default Re: Original Camo?

nobody questioned it, simply because of the user posting it.
    Maybe it didn't come out as intended on your part? Either way, I can see what you really meant going by your clarification in that last post... there's no question that reputation and status of an OP (thread starter) can cause collectors to seemingly lose touch with their critical eye.
    I just do not feel that this was the case in that particular thread though. To me, the only real issue with that helmet was the good condition of the paint... an issue that was easily explained simply by referring to where it was found (not a combat zone).
    But, yeah... no harm, no foul.. I hope --- Just felt the need to point it out at the time, please don't take it the wrong way

One thing we can all agree on, I guess, is that this type of helmet can be a minefield as the market's obviously littered with fakes/repros...

Although, as you pointed out, the composition and application of the materials might conform to the period I still do not like the contrived and very consistent wear throughout the exterior on this one..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Camo?
    P
    Many

?

Det er helt i orden min ven. Der er ingen skade sket. Det er først nu jeg ser at du er fra Norge. Jeg er jo fra Danmark hvis du ikke allerede ved det

I'm just writing that all is OK guys

Regards, Lars

Original Camo?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Det er helt i orden min ven. Der er ingen skade sket. Det er først nu jeg ser at du er fra Norge. Jeg er jo fra Danmark hvis du ikke allerede ved det

I'm just writing that all is OK guys

Regards, Lars
    Gode greier, Lars!

Good to hear

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3