Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...

Article about: Hi, I can buy (130,00 euros!) this liner, but I need your opinions. Is it an original one? The price is correct or expensive? Thank you in advanced. Partisan

Default Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...

Hi,
    I can buy (130,00 euros!) this liner, but I need your opinions. Is it an original one? The price is correct or expensive?
    Thank you in advanced.
    Partisan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...   Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...  

Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...   Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...  

Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...   Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...  

Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...
    P
    Many

An original German liner...I see no problems here. Prices keep going up on these, so I say get it now if you need one...
    cheers, Glenn

Missing a fewinet pins but leather looks original. .

partisan!I apologize for the placement of images in your topic ..
    I wanted to take this opportunity to ask a respected collectors.
    I (and I am sure you too)) drew attention to the different versions of stamping on liners(Litzmannstadt).
    I wanted to ask, it is normal practice?
    Or one of the two fake?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original german helmet liner? Need opinions...  

?

This doesen't matter, there was not only one machine which makes the liner rings and marked them within one factory. Both liners are OK
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Lemeshko View Post
    partisan!I apologize for the placement of images in your topic ..
    I wanted to take this opportunity to ask a respected collectors.
    I (and I am sure you too)) drew attention to the different versions of stamping on liners(Litzmannstadt).
    I wanted to ask, it is normal practice?
    Or one of the two fake?
    Hi , both look like good originals to me , I guess the different stamping type is down to more than one machine being used by the factory. The machines themselves may not have even been made by the same company , hence different type sets. Leon.