Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Is this an original m40 with original paint?

Article about: Hi there, is this an an original m40 with original paint? It seems to have drips on the top too, which i find odd, like the paint ran a bit before drying, but it looks like old grey green ch

Default Is this an original m40 with original paint?

Hi there, is this an an original m40 with original paint? It seems to have drips on the top too, which i find odd, like the paint ran a bit before drying, but it looks like old grey green charcoal sand paint.. not modern..but I saw in another thread that Ade said a similar helmet with the running paint was original..it's got a Q64 plus another numerical mark on the back center, so i assume it's a quist ww2 model.. please advise and thanks for all your help so far..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this an original m40 with original paint?   Is this an original m40 with original paint?  

Is this an original m40 with original paint?   Is this an original m40 with original paint?  

Is this an original m40 with original paint?   Is this an original m40 with original paint?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this an original m40 with original paint?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Is this an original m40 with original paint?

I'm sure recall these photos from an 'on-line' site.........
    Seems OK to me, but for the 'darker' rivets.
    Regards,

Steve.

looks fine...too bad liner is missing...

thanks guys.. !

Thats an original.