Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Original Splinter Helmet cover or Reproduction

Article about: I have the opportunity to purchase this cover. It looks good to me in some ways but I confess this is way out of my area of expertise. Everything else from this small collection is correct e

Default Original Splinter Helmet cover or Reproduction

I have the opportunity to purchase this cover. It looks good to me in some ways but I confess this is way out of my area of expertise. Everything else from this small collection is correct except for the Norwegian helmet which is a real variation just not WWII. Original Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or ReproductionOriginal Splinter Helmet cover or Reproduction

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Splinter Helmet cover or Reproduction
    P
    Many

At best a field made piece. The factory made pieces were reversible to a winter white. This one looks like it has age and may be period made, but it isn't factory made and will always have doubters. Jim G.

Agree with Jim - made from a shelter quarter.
    Boy,the sewing machine had some issues that day!! ..... or someone had emptied the schnapps.
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "