Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Original WW2 German helmet?

Article about: Thank you guys very much, all of you, I often find my self jumping the gun. I will wait to buy a good helmet. Instead I will get some books (that sounds nerdy) on helmets. Before I do, what

Default Re: Original WW2 German helmet?

Thank you guys very much, all of you, I often find my self jumping the gun. I will wait to buy a good helmet. Instead I will get some books (that sounds nerdy) on helmets. Before I do, what books are among the best that will be worth it in the end? If you guys can, name the book and author and where to find some at a good price.
    Like I said, thank you guys very much, I appreciate it! Saved me some money as well!
    This is not the end, This is not even the beginning of the end, But Perhaps, this is the end of the beginning... (Winston Churchill)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by General Patton View Post
    Instead I will get some books (that sounds nerdy) on helmets. Before I do, what books are among the best that will be worth it in the end?
    Not at all! This is the way to go. I have listed a few books for your in you new thread.

Cheers, Ade.

Thank you, I figure other new members, or collectors will benefit from it.
    This is not the end, This is not even the beginning of the end, But Perhaps, this is the end of the beginning... (Winston Churchill)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12