Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?

Article about: Hi everyone Just got this helmet seems original M35 marked SE64 number 20707 (?) . Its paint shows it had wire camo before but not anymore. It also comes with liner band and parts of origina

Default Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?

Hi everyone

Just got this helmet seems original M35 marked SE64 number 20707 (?) . Its paint shows it had wire camo before but not anymore. It also comes with liner band and parts of original liner and chinstrap.
    The band seems marked 1939. Any inspection or advise will be appreciated thanks.

Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?
    P
    Many

Looks like it was painted black with the leather missing from the liner, and no chinstrap installed - so most likely done post war. After that the wire was removed from it. Any sign of decals or a camo under the black?

A shame about it being resprayed!....

It would be easier with outside natural lighting, but I may very well agree with Andy's comments. I'm not crazy about it.

Thanks everyone
    Here are more pics. It looks has several layers of paint on the shell. Not sure if has decals under the paint but the right side seem has thicker paint left on it.

Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?Original WWII wire camo M35 helmet 1?

I really don't like the red rust.

Hi Kevin , as you say , it is an original M35 but it has been seriously messed around with so I hope you did not pay to much for it.That said , it does have a nice early "square bale" liner band. Leon.

I can't imagine it was ever a wartime wired lid.