Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Over the moon!

Article about: I paid 225 euros for all three items, not cheap for what it is, but not to bad either. I reckon the buckle and belt are wurth about 100 euros, the amo pouch 30 euros, and the lid 150 euros.

?

Hello All
    I have to agree with Morris here. I can just see two disgruntled Australia Post workers smirking at
    each other as they shove my stuff into a drawer just to make me sweat for a week or so.....!

Regards
    Brett

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Over the moon!
    P
    Many

As long as it's only into a drawer and not into their backpack!

?

Hello Glenn
    I'm sure that has happened to me on one occasion too. A beautiful painted Eiserner Halbmond
    mysteriously disappears from customs & just drops off the system.

Regards
    Brett

Damn, I hope insurance covered it!

Aus Post has the insurance and investigation ability of the Iraq post off

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    You no nothing of waiting until you order something to Australia.
    Morris
    Morris I know just what you are saying about waiting I have sent items to Lars in Russia one took the better part of two months before he received the parcel.

Regards Mark K

Cant get my head arround how the post works. Its so different in each country! Garrett sent me a new coil for a metal detector, from Texas US to Europe, so air-mail, trains, post van, and that arrived in two days! Couldn't believe my eyes! Than I bought a silly dash-cam from China, that toke close to two months....

I've got a MOH on the way, so I get how you feel Can't wait for pictures of your helmet and kit when you get it
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Congratulations.

Here are the pictures; like I said it is a rusty lid. Lokks like a M35 to me, and I can see WH green coming from under what appears to be LW blue. It has seen better days, but it was found like this and has never been in any collection before. Thats why I liked it so much.
    The Koppelschloß and tab are Dr Franke & Co 1941, and in a strange color green! Could be the flash? The amo-pouch was found on the belt (only one).
    Maybe it was worn by a soldier of a Luftwaffe Felddivision stationed in Belgium? Well all of it is real, thats for sure!
    Hope you guys like it as much as I do!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Over the moon!   Over the moon!  

Over the moon!   Over the moon!  

Over the moon!   Over the moon!  

Over the moon!  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast