Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Picked up on ebay.

Article about: I got this from a fella in Latvia. It appears to be the real deal but I just thought I'd run it by you guys to get your thoughts. It was reportedly dug up somewhere in Kurland.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Yes Leon , it is the second image. I edited my post with a close up image. The hole is just a rust hole, I believe . I'm also pretty sure I can see a Heer Adler decal under the actual vent in the second image.
    I think you are right Dean , it certainly looks as though there are the remains of an Adler on the second image down. I'm glad we were looking at different pictures and were at "cross purposes" otherwise I would be on my way to specsavers sharpish!! Leon.

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hello I see a pretty salty relic lid no brainer original good if you like relics and nice to know where they came from I own a couple. timothy

I sure do appreciate the input guys. I think I got a great deal at $37.00 plus shipping. It will make a nice addition to my collection.

very nice relic john well done great to see the liner and most of the rolled edge intact ,thanks for showing your fine example relic stahlhelms can start an ocd regards james

Thanks James!

your welcome sir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12