Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pilots Helmet

Article about: Whats the opinion on this one. Its given as being worn by a pilot to keep out flak splinters, worn over the ordinary leather flying helmet. I can see the logic and remember U.S pilots donnin

Default Re: Pilots Helmet

No Ned
    They deserve what they get!

There's no such thing as a free lunch, no bargains, and if there are, its probably fake.

I just hope no one comes up to me at a show and tries to sell it.

where there is space to ask questions I asked "why are you selling a fake" but it never got displayed, I wonder why

When you're wounded and left of Afghanistan's plains,
    An' the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Jest roll to your rifle an' blow out your brains,
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier." - Rudyard Kipling

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

well someone will bill extremely pissed when they find out its fake it sold for 1120.00

Quote by NickD View Post
    well someone will bill extremely pissed when they find out its fake it sold for 1120.00
    Getting to this thread late and all I can say is....OUCH. Someone is getting it up the backside.

Any one got a paint set i can borrow, i have a helmet shell and some rivets.

I'm coming in late on this thread, but does anyone remember the name of the seller on Ebay? I would like to think I have been collecting long enough to spot a fake that bad, but still, wouldn't mind knowing the name just the same!

Hi, I cannot now recall who the seller was? It was one of two people who produce fake helmets here in the UK. I cannot remember which one was responsible for this creation.

Cheers, Ade.

someone is really going to be ticked off!,,,

I don't remember the seller's name, but is this the same guy who somehow keeps finding "Messerschmitt" and "Junkers" marked helmets, with the names painted across the front of them? I recall seeing those pop up on Ebay in numbers more than would seem reasonable. I never looked at them twice, but I don't remember the seller's name.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123