Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Plain Jane M42 CKL64

Article about: Hi guys, After my Luft M35 I was going to hold off buying any more lids for a while, however I saw this on Dave Shirlin's site at a fair price so I jumped on it. Workhorse of the Wehrmacht,

Default Plain Jane M42 CKL64

Hi guys,

After my Luft M35 I was going to hold off buying any more lids for a while, however I saw this on Dave Shirlin's site at a fair price so I jumped on it. Workhorse of the Wehrmacht, plain ol' M42. Needs some leather but has a really nice dome stamp and great paint.

OK. No more for a while now.

Probably

Cheers for looking!
    Andy

Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Plain Jane M42 CKL64
    P
    Many

Default Re: Plain Jane M42 CKL64

nice looking shell mate i really wish i picked up a couple of ND lids when they were seen for £250 and there abouts.

Hi andy,
    now thats a nice helmet, with a good liner it must be a keeper.
    Dave.

Nice! I hear 30% of the helmets are supposed to have domestamps, but somehow I have never seen a real (original) one in real life ;-)

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Hi guys,

OK. No more for a while now.

Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64Plain Jane M42 CKL64
    Well Andy, I would like to believe you , but.... You've go that monkey on your back now. One is too many and a million is never enough! Just face it, in no time you will be spending your evenings in a room full of strangers with only first names, trying to build up the courage to speak. Finally, you will stand up, and sheepishly introduce yourself - "Hello, I'm Andy, and I am a helmet addict..." Welcome to the club. Jim G.

I'm on the hunt for a nice pigskin to go with it, thanks for looking guys

Andy

Oh Andy Andy Andy. You are hopeless my friend. As are the rest of us helmet junkies! God I just can't stop! But it is sooooo exciting when the boxes arrive. Help me please

Ok now that I got that out of my system. Great M42 Andy! They really are a nice looking lid. Plus a nice dome stamp. now I'm getting the itch to go find another. Damn you!

Very nice helmet.
    Super stand you got there,homemadeI guess.
    chris

I really like how you have the helmet tilted in the first picture. I think I'm going to try that out with one of my own displays.

Great helmet!

Corey

Nice helmet Andy, I think the plain jane lid look great and with some nice leather it will be a thing of beauty.

I am getting the itch for another lid myself, lol

Jason