Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help. I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?

Article about: Hello, I have an opportunity to buy either of these helmets. The Luftwaffe helmet is \\$600 and the Army helmet is \\$950. Which should I buy? Which is the better deal? I know it is a matter of

Default Please help. I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?

Hello, I have an opportunity to buy either of these helmets. The Luftwaffe helmet is $600 and the Army helmet is $950. Which should I buy? Which is the better deal?
    I know it is a matter of opinion but I am trying to decide and any input would be great.
    Also do both appear authentic?
    Thank you in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?   Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?  

Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?   Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?  

Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?   Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?  

Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?  Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?  Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?  Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one? 
    Last edited by anton67; 01-26-2011 at 10:24 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help.  I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Please help. I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?

I'd go with the Luftwaffe helmet due to the other looking as if some paint was ground off at somepoint

?

Default Re: Please help. I have a choice to buy one of these helmets. Which one?

don't like the luft eagle or the newer liner ?

?

Im not happy with the newer looking liner on the luft , but the decal could be a good one, the heer liner looks reasonable but the problem i have with this one is the scraped area , to me it looks like someone has attempted to remove something, but again the decal appears good, however the price difference is quite large and to me makes little sense unless its because of the inclusion of the chin strap, all in all both original shells with doubts on both in my opinion, therefore i think you should wait for the more informed on the forum before parting with any money. Am i going around the bend here, did the photos of the luft liner suddenly change ???

I would go for the heer one, a couple of things bother me about the luft one.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

The Heer has character but the price seems high. I'm with Nuno and others on the Lufty, not keen on it. Have we thouroghly confused you Anton?

Jay

The third helmet you've shown above - post #7 - is better value at $500 IMO,
    even with chips out of the decal.

I would pass on both of the others because overall condition is not the
    greatest for their asking prices, and the Luft helm has some
    paint and liner issues..........
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 01-27-2011 at 04:35 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    The third helmet you've shown above - post #7 - is better value at $500, IMO.

I would pass on both of the others because overall condition is not the
    greatest for their asking prices, and the Luft helm has some
    paint and liner issues..........
    Ditto.
    I throughly agree with Walkwolf.
    Good helmet. Fair price.

Here are a couple more pics of the 2nd Luft - I am surprised that you guys liked this one better due to the decal issue:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...x976961979.jpg
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...x458802526.jpg
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...x300968203.jpg

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast