Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police DD Helmet

Article about: Hey all, picked this up the other day but think it's got to go back. I'm not feeling these decals at all. The chinstrap seems fairly suspect as well as the really dark liner. Maybe Norwegian

Default Police DD Helmet

Hey all, picked this up the other day but think it's got to go back. I'm not feeling these decals at all. The chinstrap seems fairly suspect as well as the really dark liner. Maybe Norwegian?Maybe I've been huffing modeling glue or something but it seems really suspect to me. Any thoughts are appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police DD Helmet   Police DD Helmet  

Police DD Helmet   Police DD Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police DD Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Send it back. Fake aged liner, fake (post war?) chinstrap. And while I do have a hard time with decals (especially Police), these appear fake to me (and are not an ET pattern)

Happy to stand corrected and always wait for other opinions.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with Michael on this one. I would pass on it, the decal, liner,chinstrap all bad.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

ET should have a non bordered decal. These look like those new photocopy fakes. It's a mess this helmet.

MAP
    ?

Jerry,

Besides forums, reference books and studying studying studying...a nice guide is what Schwerpunkt has put together...

https://germanhelmetvault.com/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, your instincts are spot on, send it back ASAP, there is nothing good about this helmet at all. Leon.

Well, I don't consider myself expert in any way but at first glance of the decals I was convinced this isn't right. Don't ask me why but they just look wrong!!!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."