Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

POLIZEI hkp62 M42.

Article about: Morning gents, I love the look of this one on Weitze's site, hkp62 2074, it all seems in order to me, nice clean decals and high levels of paint finish still intact. Sorry for the censored i

Default POLIZEI hkp62 M42.

Morning gents, I love the look of this one on Weitze's site, hkp62 2074, it all seems in order to me, nice clean decals and high levels of paint finish still intact. Sorry for the censored images, German law! As ever, your thoughts are greatly appreciated. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POLIZEI hkp62 M42.   POLIZEI hkp62 M42.  

POLIZEI hkp62 M42.   POLIZEI hkp62 M42.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement POLIZEI hkp62 M42.
    P
    Many

Looks to be the correct SE style Police decals. I wonder what the discoloration on the steel band is though.
    Still always be careful with Weitze a lot questionable stuff and fakes.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Looks to be the correct SE style Police decals. I wonder what the discoloration on the steel band is though.
    Still always be careful with Weitze a lot questionable stuff and fakes.
    That is very true Frank, especially his cammo's!! On close inspection enlarging one of the images with zoom, it appears that the liner band has black paint on it! Not something I would like to see at all, seriously suggestive of the inner skirt having been re-painted at least, whether period or post war is debatable but it is enough to put me off! Good spot Frank. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POLIZEI hkp62 M42.  

From the pics, looks like factory "Feldgrau" on the inner skirt. Not black. Which means.....OOh, I hate to say it.. "Liner Switch".

Quote by real steel View Post
    From the pics, looks like factory "Feldgrau" on the inner skirt. Not black. Which means.....OOh, I hate to say it.. "Liner Switch".
    Yep! It's not looking so good anymore! A shame as the decals are fantastic. Leon.

After you posted this helmet I browsed his inventory , a lot of Frankensteins there.

MAP
    ?

I will say, I'm not very impressed by the photos there as well. Another member bought an award just last week. Looked good from the photos but when we saw better photos...it was a fake...

That said, they offer a solid return policy and took back the award no problem.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I will say, I'm not very impressed by the photos there as well. Another member bought an award just last week. Looked good from the photos but when we saw better photos...it was a fake...

That said, they offer a solid return policy and took back the award no problem.

Yes they try to stick the fakes onto you , if you are not part of a community like this you will leave a legacy of worthless fakes thanks to Mr Weitze.