Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet

Article about: Hey guys, I found this on a yard sale sight online. Been posted for a few days and I was wondering if you guys think this is a worth while buy? Also, how much would be a good deal for me to

Default Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet

Hey guys, I found this on a yard sale sight online. Been posted for a few days and I was wondering if you guys think this is a worth while buy? Also, how much would be a good deal for me to get it for? Any insight would be great on value and if its worth getting.

Aaron

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet
    P
    Many

Some pics would be helpful. We don't give values here. Have you read rules & regulations in regards to forum etiquette ? Thanks for being a contributor to Gold Club membership.....but there are rules to follow.
    D.

MAP
    ?

Aaron,

Here is a guide for uploading photos.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Looking forward to seeing what you might purchase.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

He knows how...posted two helmets today.
    D.

SORRY GUYS!! My internet was bad and pics didn't come up.. Here they are..

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet   Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet  

Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet   Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet  

Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet  

MAP
    ?

Pictures are sub par but from what I can see looks like a decent 3 piece "Gladiator" style Luftshutz helmet.

Would need a close up of the decal to confirm authenticity but I my gut tells me it will probably be good.

These are not rare nor expensive helmets but as a rule we do not provide valuations. Price is subjective and varies based on location, condition, needs/wants, etc. etc.

Best bet is to look at a similar example (in similar condition) on a dealers site and reduce by at least 30%.

Here is one example on the collectors guild. Yours is in a better condition.

The Collector's Guild

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you much for the link and the comparison. Sorry for my etiquette also!

MAP
    ?

Quote by C2etalon View Post
    Thank you much for the link and the comparison. Sorry for my etiquette also!
    Your new. We try to keep WRF one step above other forums.

That is a good Gladiator Luftschutz helmet.
    Your title Luft helmet does hint at a Luftwaffe helmet, just a matter of abbreviations.
    We call this an LS helmet and a Luftwaffe , LW helmet.

Thank you for info, I ended up talking him down to 180.00 shipped! Can’t wait to add it to my collection.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast