Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Post your 2013 helmets

Article about: Nice to see so many different helmets. Jim Eric Chris

Default Some, but Not All, for 2013

Here are the ones that I recall are from 2013. There are others, either not yet photographed, or not recalled. In no particular order: an M38 one piece SA; a double decal SS droopbill Parade helmet; a choice M1 Austrian; an M34 L/W Crash Crew with a Gold Leaf Adler; an M38 3 piece RAD (ink stamped in liner); a reverse double decal droopbill Police helmet; an Erel fibrehelm with variant commercially produced L/W decals; a no decal commercially manufactured M18 SS helmet issued at the Sachenhausen concentration camp; an M16 camo Foot Guard helmet with WHITE separation lines and a company designation "3" in white on the rear; an M34 L/W Crash Crew with standard second pattern Adler decal; and an M16 camo with 2 pick axe holes from when it was de-mil'ed after WWI as per the Versailles treaty. I was a VERY BAD BOY this year. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your 2013 helmets   Post your 2013 helmets  

Post your 2013 helmets   Post your 2013 helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your 2013 helmets
    P
    Many

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Love the paint on the second one mate!...
    James - I see the missus still can't get you to do any garden work.
    Mind, the helmets do look better against this backdrop rather than daisies
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Jesus Jim save some for the rest of us! LOL the Austrian was from Ken N wasn't it? I remember he had one and I was typing the email when it came up as on hold. That was a heart breaker to have missed. But they all look great Jim!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Jesus Jim save some for the rest of us! LOL the Austrian was from Ken N wasn't it? I remember he had one and I was typing the email when it came up as on hold. That was a heart breaker to have missed. But they all look great Jim!
    Actually, the Austrian came from Al Barrows, and it is in fact in a little better shape than the one that was on Ken's site. That reminds me, I also picked up a "mud camo" Austrian M16 this year, but have not yet taken pictures of it. It is complete, but pretty beat - probably laid in the field a while before the Dough Boy picked it up and sent it home. When I find the time I will post that one up, probably after the New Year. Cheers, Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Actually, the Austrian came from Al Barrows, and it is in fact in a little better shape than the one that was on Ken's site. That reminds me, I also picked up a "mud camo" Austrian M16 this year, but have not yet taken pictures of it. It is complete, but pretty beat - probably laid in the field a while before the Dough Boy picked it up and sent it home. When I find the time I will post that one up, probably after the New Year. Cheers, Jim G.
    You did very well Jim.
    Some very nice helmets,all very interesting ones.
    chris

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Ahhhh, well then, I guess someone else got that Austrian. I just remember it was complete and thought maybe this was the one. I thought wrong! Eeeekkkk

I got two this year, a Q m40 and one for Christmas which I'll post after Christmas! A m16, can't wait!!

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    I got two this year, a Q m40 and one for Christmas which I'll post after Christmas! A m16, can't wait!!
    Where are the pictures man, where are the pictures????? We are all "jonesing" for the pictures. Thanks, Jim G.

After Christmas

And Jim I'm jealous of your collection! You make mine just embarrassing

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast