Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Post your best helmets for 2014.

Article about: Whats your best or favorite helmet from 2014? I have been fortunate this year to cross off some very very rare German steel off my list. This one would be the rarest and one of the best. Thi

Here are my 2 favourites for 2014.

An M35 DD luft, and an M16 souvenir from the Verdun.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your best helmets for 2014.
    P
    Many

My "best" condition helmet of 2014. This one filled a huge gap on my police shelf. There is now a new gap for a police tranny or early Quist

I will play. This is the only German lid I acquired this year, although its a nice one, its still a depressing fact! M35 DD Luftwaffe with an early bird. It used to have wire as well, but it was unfortunately removed at some point. You guys have some fantastic Helmets, I hope to be able to get some amazing lids in my lifetime. Lucky dogs, indeed.

Some nice helmets so far

Here is my contribution to the thread: MY mint Heer M42 size 66, with a superb liner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your best helmets for 2014.   Post your best helmets for 2014.  

Post your best helmets for 2014.   Post your best helmets for 2014.  

?

Wow, that's a killer!!! If I owned only 1 M42 SD Heer that's the one! Great mint example!

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Thanks JB! This one is in top condition and in fantastic shape still, even the straps and leather cover is very intact.

But I have one more I must show as my Best Of for this year, that has been on my want list since I saw it at Tony's house (from Tony and Kaiser fame). So I have 2 Best Of's to share that really made my year!!!

One of the only known and very rare - and actually untouched and authentic IR 92 Offizier. This is actually Tony's, who was kind enough to let it grace my collection and my Wall o' Pickelhaubes which Tony helped me out on each one with his expertise. (thanks to Arran and Karel as well! )

Again, post yours up!!!

Attachment 776264

Attachment 776265

Attachment 776266
    Doug, now I like this one for sure! Very nice!

Guess this would be mine, I am just starting to collect ww2 militaria and pick this up pretty cheap, not as great or as rare as some of your guys helmets but it a start

MAP
    ?

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    not as great or as rare as some of your guys helmets but it a start
    Every collection begins somewhere. Nice one to start with!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I picked up some awesome helmets this year, but this one definitely takes the cake. It was brought back by Sgt. Charles Leslie Paul of the 112th Infantry Regiment, 28th Infantry Division. He was captured on December 20th, 1944, and brought this back with him after liberation.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your best helmets for 2014.  

the m16 helmet, I never really looked into ww1 German helmets but after getting this one I really like the shape.
    And the well worn m40 with original liner and chin strap. both helmets are local finds too witch is hard down this way.
    . thank you mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your best helmets for 2014.   Post your best helmets for 2014.  

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast