Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Post your luft lids!

Article about: Here is mine. My first ever TR lid... M35 Q66. I really need to get around to taking better quality pics of the thing...

An M35 Q66 I picked a while back. The vet that returned with it tried to clean it. I believe it had white wash and red crosses on it at one time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your luft lids!   Post your luft lids!  

Post your luft lids!   Post your luft lids!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your luft lids!
    P
    Many

One I've had for a while. Still a favorite since a 68 fits my melon. An M40 SE68.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your luft lids!   Post your luft lids!  

How about another M35 DD SE64

Post your luft lids!  

Or a salty M42 ckl64

Great helmets, thanks for sharing! Love the SE double decal... just as salty as I like them to be. A shame about the medic (likely) one though... still nice.

Here is my new M40 single decal. Arrived today, beautiful helmet!

Post your luft lids!
    Post your luft lids!
    Post your luft lids!
    Post your luft lids!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Great helmets, thanks for sharing! Love the SE double decal... just as salty as I like them to be. A shame about the medic (likely) one though... still nice.
    Thanks for the comments. Here is a group shot of them as they are displayed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your luft lids!  

?

Logictox , truly awesome Lufty's ! I love the medic lid, and i know it's sux it was cleaned but at least you can still tell what it was . I know how you feel about the size 68 as well...I guess we were just born with huge heads! (More skull than brains in mine). The display you have put together looks very classy indeed, my friend thanks for sharing.

Nine lives, I really love the m40 Quist 62 you got! The decal is in excellent condition, as well as the paint and the liner is stunning! just what I want to see on these.

Please keep 'em coming , fellas! There's something about these Lufty's that drive me crazy!( in a good way)
    Dean.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Logictox , truly awesome Lufty's ! I love the medic lid, and i know it's sux it was cleaned but at least you can still tell what it was . I know how you feel about the size 68 as well...I guess we were just born with huge heads! (More skull than brains in mine). The display you have put together looks very classy indeed, my friend thanks for sharing.

Dean.
    I agree with the big heads. I did just today secure an M42 ET68 LW SD lot number 1896. Liner looks to have some blood damaged and no chin strap but otherwise I think it will be a nice addition and another big lid in the group. I will post photos when it arrives.

?

I can't wait to see this beauty! my personal fav is my luftschutz Q68. It fits like a dream Quists are awesome.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast