Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet

Article about: Hi Guys, I don't have a lot of knowledge about Police/Party decals, and need some more experienced opinions. From what I can see, I feel comfortable with the decals, but am not 100% sure. I

?

Default Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet

Hi Guys,

I don't have a lot of knowledge about Police/Party decals, and need some more experienced opinions.
    From what I can see, I feel comfortable with the decals, but am not 100% sure.
    I would love to hear some opinions in regards to the decal(s).
    All opinions are welcome, and I thank everyone who offers theirs in advance

PS I apologize for the photos, they are not mine and are all I can seem to get.

Brad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet   Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet  

Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet  
    Attached Images Attached Images Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet  Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet  Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet
    P
    Many

The chinstrap looks like someone's belt!

All good Luftschutz police helmet I like it they are harder to get than standard LS and civil police. Chinstrap is fine have a look at mine. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet   Potential purchase Beaded M35 Fire Police helmet  

Different chinstrap buckle compared to yours Timothy, I still don't like the thread starter.

?

Good helmet I have one also with the same style chin strap looks fine to me

?

Thanks for the comments fellas.
    The chinstrap IMO is typical for this type of lid, so I've no issues with it, as I have seen a few in identical condition, and liner is original.

Brad.

Looks OK to me, I think the strap is OK too.

All original and period components. It is a nice one, and I like the M35's with the bordered Police Adler, most M35's have the unbordered bird. Jim G.

Hi , looks a lovely helmet to me with good POCHER decals, I really like these police "beadys" but I don't have one yet. I hope I find one like this!! Leon.

Still maintain chinstrap OK there were a lot of these on these type helmets his has the underside that is known I have a Luftschutz Gladiator like it. His is fixed into liner proper don't think it would look like that if makeshift strap. IMO Still looking for a good police bead like this one myself. timothy