Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Price of the day - a very "rare" helmet!

Article about: I would be horrified to find that grimmling under my Christmas tree!!!

Wink The Price of the day - a very "rare" helmet!

The seller calls this a very rare lid, take a look... maybe Santa will bring you one? Sorry, I just couldnt help it!!!

WW2. Relic. German.M40 It is very rare. | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Price of the day - a very "rare" helmet!   The Price of the day - a very "rare" helmet!  

The Price of the day - a very "rare" helmet!   The Price of the day - a very "rare" helmet!  

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Price of the day - a very "rare" helmet!
    P
    Many

Default Re: The Price of the day - a very "rare" helmet!

Awesome ! Its taken a direct hit from a mortar round too ! That should add to the price!

Are we sure its not a US helmet??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

What does "Distinguishing sign of gold by 85 percent" mean? lol

You know, technically, any German helmet is very rare, compared to the usual 'object' of course.

That is soo bad! Ouch, my poor eyes!! LOL LOL LOL!!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Rare, it looks well done to me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Am surprised that you haven't bid on it already....or are you waiting to snipe it at the last second? Wise strategy! You wouldn't want to Lose this beauty! It will look Great on your shelf by your KM's! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Yees, it sure is a real stunner!!! With altered air vents too, much bigger than the regular ones! Must be a new type.....
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Well..it may well have been meant for a tropical and hotter locale....it Does have enlarged vent holes... William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

LOL thats a beuty of a lid amazing that the postage is nearly the same amount as the helmet

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast