Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo

Article about: Hello everybody i am relatively new to collecting helmets and would like to show my two m35 heer helmets. I am unsure of their authenticity so any comments from some experts would be very he

4md
    ?

Default Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo

Hello everybody i am relatively new to collecting helmets and would like to show my two m35 heer helmets. I am unsure of their authenticity so any comments from some experts would be very helpful.
    I have bought the Ken N book and found it excellent and have learnt so much by reading it and also trawling through this forum
    The decal on my Q helmet i initially believed was a quist decal but am now leaning towards a pocher type
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo   Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo  

Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo   Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo  

Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo   Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo
    P
    Many

Default Re: Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo

Hello and welcome!

Both are nice honest lids. I love your relic DD and the m35 is quite nice. Thanks for showing!

rgds, Tyrone

4md
    ?

Thanks, the DD has seen better days, and a lot of trauma. it has a good side and a bad side......you can just see the eagles head.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo   Q64 Reissue and relic DD heer snow camo  

It looks like a Pocher to me too. The eagle's head on the Quist "bigfoot" decal is much flatter.

These are very nice helmets!

?

I like the Snow camo what combat area is it from ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

4md
    ?

I got it from the uk, the guy said it was in a flea market in ST Petersberg and was probably dug around that area